Thursday, October 16, 2014

Don't Miss Out, Remember to Pre-Order Project CARS!


This is by far the best simulator ever made. Best graphics, best physics, best weather, best controls, best interface, you name it. There's a reason this game has been in development so long... it's to make it perfect. I became a backer quite a while ago, and I started actively participating in the development of the game around build 500, and it's been awesome to see the improvements made in the game. I recently uploaded a comparison of my first video of California Highway at Build 531, and currently at build 811. I remmeber when I used to think the game was amazing at build 531, but at build 811 it's so much better.

I can't recommend this game any more highly. This is the driving game I've always wished existed. I rememeber when night time driving was a huge deal, but this game has set the bar incredibly high with the fantastic weather options available. At the time of this review, not all the cars are finished, but the ones that are have impeccible physics and handling characteristics. Speaking of cars, the selection is fantastic. There are cars available all the way from a lowly 50cc kart to the 6800cc AMG Red Pig, and many cars even more powerful. Even better than the fantastic car list, is the remarkable track list! There are 44 tracks, with over 100 configurations, no game has ever beat that on release day!

But enough of my babbling... let the game speak for itself. You can find the complete car and track list at the bottom of these video's.













Complete Car List:


Complete Track List:



You can buy your own G27 from Amazon here:
http://amzn.to/1sfHy5v?

Purchase pCARS for PS4 or XBOne here:
http://amzn.to/1sMwUW8?

1 comment:

  1. Well, sadly the release date has been pushed back to March, but you can still pre-order and be ready to play on release date!

    ReplyDelete