Friday, October 24, 2014

Assetto Corsa v1.0.4 - Running on a Surface Pro 2 Tablet!



In this video I wanted to show how well Assetto Corsa runs on the Surface Pro 2... and it runs pretty good! The power of this little tablet really is astounding.

The video was recorded with my iPhone 5s, so the sound and video quality isn't superb, but it's good enough for you to get the idea of what's going on.

As a side note, this is the first video I've created using the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor). It's not bad, for a basic editor. I was able to rotate the video, cut sections out, and put two video's together pretty seamlessly. It did take a while though, as a few of the steps required me to wait for YouTube to complete the step before I could move on. Overall though, I'd highly recommend it for someone who doesn't have commercial video editing software.

No comments:

Post a Comment