Thursday, January 1, 2015

Get Project CARS for FREE!!



Project CARS will be released in the US on March 17th, and March 20th in Europe. Because of this, the promotion will run through March 20th.

No purchase is necessary to enter this contest, all you must do is publicly subscribe to this channel, and preferably, watch a bunch of the channel video’s! This channel is mostly for gaming. I generally upload video’s from whatever game I am currently playing, though Project CARS is a rather consistent star on the show. When I watch other gameplay video’s, I usually just want to see the game, and get annoyed by the pointless voice-over that many channels use. Because of this, the majority of my video’s are commentary free. I try to use other methods to communicate to my audience, and in the case of games like Project CARS, they really speak for themselves. I do use commentary on some video’s, such as this one, when I feel it adds value.

The reason your subscription must be public is because there is no other way for me to see that you subscribed to my channel. If I can’t see you, I can’t throw your name into the raffle, and if you aren’t in the raffle you can’t win.

 If the channel has 800 total subscribers by March 20th, one subscriber will be randomly selected to get a gift copy of Project CARS through Steam. At 1400 members, two subscribers will receive the game for free, and at 2000 subscribers, 5 will be selected to receive the game for free! The game will be purchased through my personal Steam account, and gifted to you directly by me, so you must be willing to accept trades to receive the gift.

I am located in the USA, so the gift copy of the game will be from that region. Because of this, the promotion can only officially be open to people in countries that can accept game trades from the USA. I don’t think there would be any issues with redeeming the game in any other territories, so the raffle will include everybody on the subscribers list, and trades will be attempted with all winners. On the off chance that a trade is not possible with one of the winners, then another winner will be selected in their place.

Within a week of the contest ending, a new video will be posted announcing the results of the promotion, and the subscriber(s) who will receive the game. The winning subscriber(s) will also be personally contacted through their YouTube accounts discussion board. The winner(s) should reply within a week of the new video being posted, so arrangements can be made to get the game to you.

I reserve the right to change the details of the promotion as needed for unforeseen circumstances that may turn up. The prizes and promotion goals will remain the same. Please post any additional questions in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment