Thursday, March 12, 2015

PKW Racing on Watkins Glen in Formula Gulf on Wet Tires!!

This is a recording of the first PKW Racing event of the new year! We have played some other games, but this was our first run in Project CARS of the year!

I was able to win this race, although there was some trouble after a couple laps. I kind of felt bad starting in first place, but we didn't have a qualifying run so luck of the draw put me there.

Not sure why we were running on wet tires, must be some kind of bug in this current build. It was pretty crazy though! The tires were running super hot pretty much the whole race, and it was interesting at times to keep the car on the road! Lots of down force helped, though.

It was a close race! Paulbfc and Kamalski were running with me, along with some AI at roughly 60%. I think I accidentally bumped Kamalski off the road towards the end of the race, but until then he was right there with us! Could have been a different result if it weren't for my blunder. Paulbfc was less than a second behind me when we crossed the finish line. It was an awesome race! Very aggressive, but mostly clean.

If you're looking for a group to run with, check us out here:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pkwracing





No comments:

Post a Comment