Monday, March 16, 2015

Automation Has Finally Come to Steam!!

I've been playing Automation for a long time... since before build 199, when I uploaded my very first Automation video to YouTube. The game has undergone a lot of changes since then, but all of them positive! Back when I started playing, you only had an engine builder, and not even that many options! You had I4, and V8, that's it. No turbo's, no cars, nothing. I still loved the game then.

I've had the opportunity to see the game grow from that, to having turbochargers, to having a rudimentary chassis builder, to having an advanced car builder, to being released on Steam as a fully featured car engineering simulator!

Sure, there's still a lot that isn't available yet, the tycoon side of the game is just not starting to be developed, but I've already got my moneys worth from the game! I've played it probably hundreds of hours before it even got on Steam, and I'll be sure to play it hundreds more as it is developed even further!

This is an Early Access title you can trust. It has been faithfully developed for over two years now, and the updates are coming regularly, with awesome results every time! This might never be a blockbuster game, but for those of us who dream of building our own cars, it is a godsend.

If you, like me, has wished for a game where you could design your own car, or a modern version of the old game Detroit, then it is your civic duty to buy this game and support it! Despite this not being a cash cow genre, the developers have dedicated their lives to making this game a success, and they deserve to prosper for their efforts! They are supporting our dreams to be creative, so we should support them!

No comments:

Post a Comment